With my trip fast approaching, I, like many Vegas fanatics, have been putting my trip checklist together. There are a certain number of things I’d like to see and do on this trip- a trip already packed with scheduled events. In the show following my return, I’ll examine how many of these activities I was able to check off:
- Grab an El Heffe at Banger Brewing ($5 during happy hour)
- Play some VP at Boar’s Head in Main Street Station ($60)
- “Tiki Run”- drinks at Frankie’s and Golden Tiki ($50) *
- Morning steam room at Golden Nugget ($25)
- Steak at anywhere ($80)
- Limit poker at Golden Nugget ($60)
- Bet on each NFL game on Sunday ($80)
- Craps at Luxor with YCBT ($200) **
- $5 Baccarat at El Cortez ($100)
- Late night tradition of a burger and a milkshake ($15)
- Pizza Lotto at El Cortez ($12 with Groupon)
- Not crying in public ($0)
Trip total: $687 if assuming 100% gambling loss. Which, let’s be honest, is a likelihood.
*This is happening. On Saturday, meet at The D Lyft/Uber pickup area at 2:30 if you’d like to join.
** This is also happening. Sunday at 8pm, we have a private craps table reserved for us!