On this episode, I talk to AwardTravel101 founder and points and miles maestro, Richard Kerr. He discusses his underrated credit cards and destinations, along with why he thinks Spirit may actually be kind of good. His words. You can use the player above to play the entire interview or download the show via a multitude of podcast apps and players, like iTunes.
Make sure to join his ever expanding AwardTravel101 empire on Facebook and stay tuned for his podcast set to launch next month. I trust I’ll be invited on to his “Influencers Tell All” episode.
Other topics covered on the show:
HT of the week to everyone at the Chicago Area Casino Meetup. We were hanging out with the VLO and The
- Harrah’s Joliet was home base and there is no better vacation spot than Joliet in February
- Everyone had their Diamond cards which
wasbeautiful to see
- If you’re going to AC for Gamblepalooza, take your Diamond card to Borgata to match to MLife Gold, which you can then match to Hyatt Explorist
- Overall I was about even as it relates to gambling
- I got plenty of “Fanboys” during my video poker sessions – A “Fanboy” is 4 to a royal flush with the remaining card completing a
straight,but is the suit the same color of the card needed to complete the royal
I’m looking forward to getting my first
Also, we have a baseball team. There is a minor league team called The Asheville Tourists. Great name. Single-A affiliate of the Colorado Rockies. I love it. I had known about legendary minor leaguer Crash Davis, but for some reason, I never connected the ball club name, that is until recently. So, this podcast is officially a Tourist podcast. We can only hope they have an influencer night. If so, I’ll be in the front row.
I hope you enjoyed the show. Safe travels. Be good to each other.